Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Footage Manager by TPTeam




Hello,
tonight I'm going to publish our first public project: the Footage Manager.

It is a JS frame player who's able to track movement onto a movie: it seems quite complicate this way but...
JUST TRY IT!

This manager is based on PIXI and Astar and its aim is to follow mouse/device movements updating a MovieClip object. The goal is to control an animation composed by a number of textures throught the mouse's movement, in order to get an animation interacting with the user. 

The 3D character has been edited and animated with Blender (as usual) and I've packed the frames with our STexturePacker 

I'll publish some instructions and one tutorial later, now just try it if you want! I think that the workflow is quite straight-forward (it has been for me, so... don't worry!) anyway would be great to have also some more documentation.

Credits:


Pietro - TPTeam

No comments:

Post a Comment